This page has moved to a new address.

What I'm Loving This Week

Natural Kids: What I'm Loving This Week

Sunday, August 14, 2011

What I'm Loving This Week



Cedar - Upcycled Wo...
$98.00

waldorf doll clothe...
$29.50

Wooden Book - Natur...
$22.00

Spike the Little He...
$22.00

Waldorf Gnome Pod N...
$15.00

Wooden Toy- Waldorf...
$48.00

Playsilk and Wooden...
$22.50

Mobile or Wreath Au...
$30.00

Moss Green Linen Ri...
$50.00

Waldorf Toy Organic...
$27.50

Oak Gnome and Mushr...
$15.90

Evergreen Play Time...
$10.00

Needle felted Forwa...
$38.00

Open Top Box Hauler
$80.00

Light Green Window ...
$11.00
Link
Needle Felted class="gl_link"Play ...
$40.00
Etsy treasury created by Adolina

And for what I'm loving this week...

This fabulous A-Frame tent tutorial. I know my girls could spend all day every day in one of these.

♥I'm tucking this idea away for the holidays.

Weaving felt danish hearts.

♥Love these natural hooks!

♥A 21 part Youtube series on kangaroo joeys developing in the pouch, plus the birth. I can't wait to show this one to my girls. It's amazing!

I hope you're all having a beautiful Sunday!

Article written by Julie of This Cosy Life

2 Comments:

Blogger woolies said...

Awesome finds! :)

August 14, 2011 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger The Sitting Tree said...

I've had the a frame tent on my mental to~do list for awhile now, but the boys seem to manage tent making just fine without me;) Maybe for me!

August 14, 2011 at 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home