This page has moved to a new address.

Mini Wednesday - Boston Beanies

Natural Kids: Mini Wednesday - Boston Beanies

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mini Wednesday - Boston Beanies

Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
bostonbeanies.etsy.com


Meet Rebecca of Boston Beanies   :

I started knitting in grad school to keep my fingers busy so I could concentrate on the lectures. My friends got sick of me giving them scarves as gifts all the time, and then they started getting married and having babies, so I started making gifts for the next generation.

I love the creative outlet of designing my own hats, and as a children's librarian, I love the connection of wearable art and picture book art. So take a look, and enjoy a bit of whimsy!

You can visit Boston Beanies here too: http://bostonbeanies.blogspot.com

article by prettydreamer 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home