This page has moved to a new address.

Mini Monday - Little Elfs Toyshop

Natural Kids: Mini Monday - Little Elfs Toyshop

Monday, October 26, 2009

Mini Monday - Little Elfs Toyshop


Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
LittleElfsToyshop.etsy.com


Meet Kelly of Little Elfs Toyshop:

My name is Kelley and I make waldorf style dolls and toys and needle felted figurines. I do my best to use natural materials whenever possible, though some of my items do have materials that are synthetic. I love kids and making kids happy and have wanted to be a toy maker ever since I was a little girl. All of my toys are double sewn for best quality and are made with lots of love and care. I want these toys to last a long time so they can be loved for many, many moons.

I want to thank everyone for looking and for all your interest and support. If I can bring a smile to your face than I feel I'm doing my job well.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Your work is absolutely amazing. The quality looks very high! Beth of primroses

October 26, 2009 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger Mama Rose said...

My goodness...what cute little creations! You have amazing skills :D

October 26, 2009 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger Kelly Casanova said...

Fantastic little figurines! I especially like Squirrel Nutkin and Miss Holly.

October 26, 2009 at 11:04 PM  
Blogger The Sitting Tree said...

Squirrel Nutkin definitely put a smile on my face:) Great artistry~
Liz

October 27, 2009 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger LittleElf said...

Oh thank you so much everyone! ^_^

November 3, 2009 at 9:00 PM  
Anonymous Bobby said...

How much fun for your kids. They can build whole imaginary worlds around your creations and show off some of the creativity that just naturally flows out of them with a little inspiration.

December 14, 2009 at 9:06 PM  
Anonymous Bobby said...

Teaching kids to create their own playthings has many benefits. One of the most important of these is they learn they can create beautiful things by using materials they can find out in nature and around the house. What a wonderful way to teach kids not only the value of things, but to conserve. Bravo. You have done a fantastic job of showing your kids the magic of creation.

December 30, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home