This page has moved to a new address.

Mini Monday: SnugleHerd!

Natural Kids: Mini Monday: SnugleHerd!

Monday, December 22, 2008

Mini Monday: SnugleHerd!


Meet Beth, the creative mind behind the snuggliest herd of animals ever!

The Snuggle Herd was founded by me, Beth Hempton, & my husband, Patrick, in the summer of 2008. I love painting, drawing, collage-making & sewing. I'm developing a range of products that will allow me to use all of these techniques - I can't settle on just one art form!

I have worked as a graphic designer and as a high school art teacher and enjoyed many aspects of both positions. However, having my own creative business that allows me to draw on all of my skills and interests, and to follow my artistic whims, is the ultimate dream! I am lucky enough to be living this dream right now - shepherding The Snuggle Herd is my full-time job.

Patrick is a web developer, able to turn my design ideas from a layout into a completed, fully-functional website. Check out The Snuggle Herd's website at www.snuggleherd.com. It will soon have a lot of fun extras that we can't contain on the Etsy site!


Your Mini Monday correspondent...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I love these! Especially the elephants.:)

December 23, 2008 at 1:15 AM  
Blogger TheSingingBird said...

Wonderful work Beth! i just looked at your website and it looks great, your hubby did a great job and I know I'll be checking his gardening site too. Thanks for the links and best wishes!
~Becky/Birdie

December 24, 2008 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Beth H said...

Thanks FaerieRebecca for featuring the Herd! And thanks for your lovely comments, Salina & Becky! Happy New Year & best of luck with your businesses in 09!

December 30, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home