This page has moved to a new address.

Winner of the Bake Off:

Natural Kids: Winner of the Bake Off:

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Winner of the Bake Off:












The beautiful vessel holding the names for the drawing was created by http://www.cozycottagecreations.etsy.com/
It normally holds my pencils, paintbrushes, dollmaking tools...


The winner of the Stutenmann Bake Off is MEIKE from http://www.starrysheep.etsy.com/ Congratulations!



If you are not the winner don't be sad! There will be more Bake Offs in the future!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won! Wow!! How cool is that - I never win anything!

And I do forgive you! Naturally. :)

November 20, 2008 at 1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good winning Meike!

November 20, 2008 at 6:24 AM  
Blogger TheSingingBird said...

congrats Meike!

November 20, 2008 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger germandolls said...

I thought I was the only person in the world who never wins anything...The last time I won something was when I was 6 years old! I filled out a card for a drawing at the mom&pop grocery shop we used to shop at when I was little. It was a really small store. We call them Tante Emma Laden in Germany. Anyhow. I will never forget the day I received the red with white polka dot ball I won. I have not won anything since...
So I am glad I could help you be a winner of things!

November 20, 2008 at 10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Meike!!

November 20, 2008 at 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home