This page has moved to a new address.

Mini Monday: NaturalStar!

Natural Kids: Mini Monday: NaturalStar!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Mini Monday: NaturalStar!


Meet Brenda, the mind behind NaturalStar!

I live in the beautiful garden city of Christchurch in New Zealand. I am married with two children, a boy and a girl.

My materials are all New Zealand sourced and are of the highest quality that NZ has to offer. My garments are made in my smokefree home studio.

I own the Trademark Natural Star™.

I stand behind my products 100%. You are buying a garment made by a professional knitter who is also a perfectionist. Therefore, all garments are of high quality materials and professional workmanship.

I will be adding more certified organic clothing to my shop as I knit them up. This organic wool is perfect for babies, toddlers, kids and adults! Soft, chemical and pesticide free. Nature at its best!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger TheSingingBird said...

Such beautiful, snuggly work Brenda! :)

October 6, 2008 at 5:40 AM  
Blogger germandolls said...

The pictures look really lovely! Soft, warm, and very natural!Great store!

October 6, 2008 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger Brenda @ Natural Star said...

Thank You FaerieRebecca, how exciting - it's like having my name in lights. Thanks for the lovely comments...a fantastic way to start the day! :)

October 6, 2008 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger WoolCreator said...

Oh, I am in loooove with the hooded jacket. It is so beautiful and exactly what a baby should wear on cooler days.

October 6, 2008 at 9:51 PM  
Blogger woolies said...

Georgeous work!!

October 6, 2008 at 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home